At Synergy Chiropractic, a consultation is a conversation; not an examination, commitment or high pressure sales pitch.
When you visit our practice, two things will happen:
- We will listen to you!
- You will learn about Synergy Chiropractic and how we may be able to assist you in achieving better health.
We will provide you with an understanding of chiropractic, and then explain how our focus – Structural Correction – is different than traditional chiropractic.
More importantly, we will determine if this can be the solution to help you achieve greater health.
Upon completion of your consultation with Dr. Pat, you will have the option
to schedule a complete patient history, followed by a complete Structural
Chiropractic Examination which includes:
- Range of Motion Assessment
- Orthopedic & Neurological Checks
- Structural Posture Examination
- Thermal Instrumentation Assessment
- Digital Structural Radiographs and Specific Analysis
As stated earlier, there will be no charge for our consultation, and no high-pressure
Schedule An Appointment
Tuesday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm & 3:00 – 7:00 pm
Wednesday By Appointment Only
Thursday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm & 3:00 – 7:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am – 11:00 am
Please feel free to contact Dr. Pat if you have any questions.